Welcome to SCOPH!
The Standing Committee on Public Health (SCOPH) brings together medical students from all over the world to learn, build skills, cooperate, explore and share ideas when it comes to addressing all issues related to public health, including global health issues, health policies, health promotion and education, activities.
Medical Students attain the optimal skills and knowledge to contribute to their full potential towards the making of healthier communities in their capacity as medical students and as future healthcare providers.
The Standing Committee on Public Health promotes the development of medical students worldwide regarding Public Health issues through an international sharing knowledge network, projects management, community-based learning, capacity building, advocacy, exchanges placements and access to external learning opportunities.
- Disease prevention within our society.
- Health promotion and education within our society.
- Raising awareness about global public health issues within medical students and our society.
- Advocating for health policies as the voice of worldwide medical students.
- Developing skills and knowledge of medical students as the future health professionals.
- Working as an international team and collaborating with external public health organizations to use the potential of over one million worldwide medical students.
- Collaborate with other fields as medical education, human rights, and reproductive health.